- -*- mode: org; fill-column:70 -*-
- This is a distribution of Org, a plain text notes and project planning
- tool for Emacs.
- Check the [[https://orgmode.org][homepage of Org]] and the [[https://orgmode.org/org.html#Installation][installations instructions]].
- * Contents of this distribution
- - README :: This file.
- - COPYING :: The GNU General Public License.
- - Makefile :: The makefile to compile and install Org. For installation
- instructions, see the manual or [[https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-build-system.html][the more detailed procedure on Worg]].
- - mk/ :: Files needed for building Org.
- - lisp/ :: Directory with all the Emacs Lisp files that make up Org.
- - doc/ :: The documentation files. org.texi is the source of the
- documentation, org.html and org.pdf are formatted versions of it.
- - contrib/ :: A directory with third-party additions for Org. Some
- really cool stuff is in there.
- - etc/ :: Files needed for the ODT exporter.
- - testing/ :: Testing suite for Org.
- - request-assign-future.txt :: The form that contributors have to sign
- and get processed with the FSF before contributed changes can be
- integrated into the Org core. All files in this distribution except
- the contrib/ directory have copyright assigned to the FSF.
- * License
- Org-mode is published under [[https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html][the GNU GPLv3 license]] or any later
- version, the same as GNU Emacs. See the COPYING file in this