- This is the Emacs Org project, an Emacs library for organizing your life.
- The homepage of Org is at:
- Installations instructions are at:
- This distribution contains an ELPA packaged version of Org.
- "ELPA" stands for the "Emacs Lisp Package Archive".
- The GNU ELPA is at:
- It contains the org-*.tar package, containing only the org files
- that are also part of GNU Emacs.
- There are other ELPA online, offering more packages.
- Some contain the org-plus-contrib-*.tar ELPA package, which bundles
- the core Org files plus many additional contributed libraries.
- All ELPA packages of Org contain:
- This file.
- Elisp files.
- The Org info manual.
- The Org reference card.
- Libraries for the ODT exporter.
- The name of the package, requested GNU Emacs packaging system.