#+STARTUP: align fold nodlcheck hidestars oddeven lognotestate
#+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t) INPROGRESS(i) WAITING(w@) | DONE(d) CANCELED(c@)
#+TAGS: Write(w) Update(u) Fix(f) Check(c)
#+TITLE: Hello Worg!
#+AUTHOR: Worg people
#+EMAIL: bzg AT altern DOT org
#+PRIORITIES: A C B
#+OPTIONS: H:3 num:nil toc:nil \n:nil @:t ::t |:t ^:t -:t f:t *:t TeX:t LaTeX:t skip:nil d:(HIDE) tags:not-in-toc
[[http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/][Emacs]] is a text editor. [[http://orgmode.org][Org-mode]] is an Emacs tool written by Carsten
Dominik which helps you organize your life with plain text files. =Worg=
is a set of Org files collectively edited by people who like Org-mode and
want to share tutorials, ideas, code snippets, etc.
#+BEGIN: timestamp :string "Last update: " :format "%Y-%m-%d @ %H:%M"
Last update: 2008-03-01 @ 16:23
# Ignore this comment
# For this dynamic block to work, you need to add elisp/worg.el in your
# Let say that you like [[http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/][Emacs]] and that you like using [[http://orgmode.org][org-mode]] for editing
# structured files in Emacs. Then you might want to /share/ some =.org=
# files and ask people to edit them with you. This is what *Worg* is [[file:worg-about.org][about]]:
# collaboratively editing Org files to build a knowledge database about
# =.org= itself (and planning-related stuff.)
# You can also download Worg as a tar gzipped [[http://repo.or.cz/w/Worg.git%3Fa%3Dsnapshot%3Bh%3DHEAD%3Bsf%3Dtgz][archive]].
* Pages about Org
- http://orgmode.org : Carsten Dominik official page for Org
- [[file:org-mailing-list.org][Org mailing list]]
- [[file:org-tutorials/index.org][Org Tutorials]]
- [[file:org-faq.org][The Org-mode FAQ]]
- [[file:org-configs/index.org][Org configuration examples]]
- [[file:org-testimonies/index.org][People describing how they use Org]]
- [[file:org-screenshots.org][Screenshots of Org in action]]
- [[file:org-adhoc-code.org][Hacks around Org ]]
- [[file:org-contribute.org][How to contribute to Org?]]
# FIXME: should we add this?
#- [[file:org-contribute.org][How to contribute to Org]]
#- [[file:org-survey.org][Org survey results]]
#- [[file:org-code/index.org][Org add-ons]]
* Pages about Worg
- [[file:worg-about.org][About the Worg project]]
- [[file:worg-git.org][A introduction to git for Worgers]]
- [[file:worg-editing.org][Conventions and tools for editing Worg]]
- [[file:worg-todo.org][The Worg TODO file]]
- [[file:worg-git-ssh-key.org][How to create your own SSH key for repo.or.cz?]]
#* Pages about planning and GTD
* Search in Org mailing list
The [[file:org-mailing-list.org][Org mailing list]] is very active.
* Git'r done!
If you like loosing your time by reading stuff on how to get organized,
go and check the [[file:gitrdone.org][Git'r done!]] page...