- ;;; test-ob-table.el
- ;; Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Eric Schulte
- ;; Authors: Eric Schulte
- ;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
- ;; This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- ;; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- ;; the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- ;; (at your option) any later version.
- ;; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- ;; but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- ;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- ;; GNU General Public License for more details.
- ;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- ;; along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- ;;; Comments:
- ;; Template test file for Org tests
- ;;; Code:
- ;; TODO Test Broken (wrong-type-argument number-or-marker-p "2.0")
- ;; (ert-deftest test-ob-table/sbe ()
- ;; "Test that `sbe' can be used to call code blocks from inside tables."
- ;; (org-test-at-id "6d2ff4ce-4489-4e2a-9c65-e3f71f77d975"
- ;; (should (= 2 (sbe take-sqrt (n "4"))))))
- (provide 'test-ob-table)
- ;;; test-ob-table.el ends here