Let org-agenda-time-grid control if the grid is displayed
* lisp/org-agenda.el (org-agenda-list): Ensures that the
list returned by `org-agenda-add-time-grid-maybe' is appended
to ̀rtnall' before checking if the latter is emtpy.
In the case where `rtnall' is empty (no item for current day),
we do not call `org-agenda-add-time-grid-maybe'. This seems
bogus because that function is already computing whether the
time grid must be included, and does so according to the
In particular, the `org-agenda-time-grid' variable has a
`require-timed' parameter controlling the visibility of the
So, this patch :
- removes the premature check for `rtnall' being empty,
- inconditionally calls `org-agenda-add-time-grid-maybe',
- appends the result to `rtnall',
- and finally checks the emptiness of the resulting list
before pretty printing.